Today, Ed Sheeran releases his highly-anticipated collaboration LP, ‘No.6 Collaborations Project’! Home to an all-star cast of Ed’s favourite artists, the 15-track album features a staggering 22 collaborators including Cardi B, Camila Cabello, Khalid, Eminem, Travis Scott, Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, Stormzy and many more – a testament to his undeniable talent and boundless skill as a writer, musician and, of course, collaborator.
Prior to its release, Ed released five tracks from the LP: ‘I Don’t Care’ with Justin Bieber [this year’s longest-running No.1 in the UK after spending eight weeks at the top of the charts]; ‘Cross Me’ feat. Chance The Rapper; ‘Beautiful People’ feat. Khalid; ‘BLOW’ with Chris Stapleton and Bruno Mars; and ‘Best Part of Me’ feat. YEBBA.
Ed Sheeran, who was awarded an MBE for his services to music and charity at the end of 2017 and crowned IFPI’s best-selling recording artist in the same year, is the proud recipient of 4 x Grammys, 4 x Ivor Novello’s, 6 x BRIT Awards (including two consecutive wins for ‘Global Success’ in 2018 and 2019), 7 x Billboard Awards and more.
‘No.6 Collaborations Project’ Tracklisting:
- Beautiful People feat. Khalid
- South of the Border feat. Camila Cabello & Cardi B
- Cross Me feat. Chance the Rapper and PnB Rock
- Take Me Back to London feat. Stormzy
- Best Part of Me feat. YEBBA
- I Don’t Care with Justin Bieber
- Antisocial with Travis Scott
- Remember the Name feat. Eminem & 50 Cent
- Feels feat. Young Thug & J Hus
- Put It All on Me feat. Ella Mai
- Nothing on You feat. Paulo Londra & Dave
- I Don’t Want Your Money feat. H.E.R
- 1000 Nights feat. Meek Mill & A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
- Way to Break My Heart feat. Skrillex
- Blow with Chris Stapleton & Bruno Mars